With warm waters full of shrimp and other bait, the fishing continues to be great. Morning trips are producing good numbers of Speckled Trout and Redfish on artificial and live bait fished around oyster beds and grass lines. At the lower ends of the tides I have been locating Sharks and schooling Redfish on shallow sandy flats for some of the most exciting sight fishing you will ever experience. As the tide moves in I have located some very nice Flounder waiting on channel edges to inhale a well placed minnow. With so many opportunities to get in front of fish this situation is perfect for the first time or young anglers who want a lot of action. If you are experienced and want to target specific species with a artificial bait or fly, the fish are here and you will have plenty of fish to work with. Get in touch with me and book your trip today.
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC