Steve and his brothers took a family vacation to Folly Beach. They have traveled and fished all over the world were excited to see how the fishing was here in Charleston. We started off with popping corks near oyster beds and quickly picked up a few redfish. As the tide came in we pushed up on the flats in search of schools of fish to cast to. The water clarity was not great as we moved across the flats but we did manage to see the legendary “red movement” in the water a few feet ahead. We posted up and Steve and his brothers sent out their lines. just a few minutes later we were greeted by 2 screaming reels. Steve and his brother Pete where both fighting good sized reds in the 8 lb range. These happy guys picked at this school for the next few hours as we finished out our day together. It was another strong day on the water here in Charleston. Come on out and join me for a day of rod bending action!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC