The waters around Folly Beach, Charleston and Isle of Palms have come alive with bait recently and many of the summer game fish have come inshore and nearshore to feast on the action. Though the mornings have remained cool and the water has not quite reached a normal temperature for this time of year the fish are definitely here. Our charters are catching Speckled Trout, Redfish and Flounder from the inlets to the backwaters on a variety of cut and live baits. For the more experienced anglers soft plastics and jigs have provided plenty of light tackle hits. Larger Bull Redfish and sharks have been caught in water from 2 feet to 50 feet deep around inlets and sand bars. From here through the end of the summer there will be plenty of fish to target and catch for those wanting a tug at the end of the line. With trips starting at $250 for up to 4 people there is a lot of reasons to get out and have some fun. Give me a call, book online or send me an email or text today to get on the schedule!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC