Fishing has been great in Charleston and Folly Beach the past few weeks and I have no reason to expect anything to change soon. This is a great time of year to go fishing in the low country! Some days there are so many species to target and so many opportunities to take advantage of it’s hard to make a decision on where to go. Deep Sea trips have been catching Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, Jacks, Sea Bass and too many other species to mention. Nearshore trips have been catching Bull Redfish, Bonito, Amberjack, Sharks and Spanish and King Mackerel just to name a few. Inshore Flounder, Redfish, Speckled Trout and Black Drum have been caught in good numbers. Our guests have had many great days on the water with dozens of fish boated of all sizes and kinds. The reef action is non stop including some great topwater action. The flats are full of shrimp and finger mullet which keeps all the inshore fish on the prowl. Don’t miss out on the action! Book quickly and securely online or give me a call, text or email us. I can be reached at 843-696-4231.
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC