Charleston and Folly Beach charter fishing has been good as deep sea fishing has produced some big fish and plenty of activity to keep anglers busy! Anglers venturing out 20 miles or more have been catching Snapper, Grouper, King Mackerel and Amberjack just to name a few. Our Nearshore fishing charters have had good luck with variety of fish within 3-18 miles off the beach. We have been catching Spadefish, Bonito, Spanish Mackerel and Redfish along with about a dozen other species. Big Redfish are making their home at the jetties right on time along with multiple inshore species being caught along the rocks. Inshore fishing has produced Trout, smaller Redfish, Sharks and Black Drum. Some days we have had to move a lot to stay on the fish and other days we have been able to sit tight in one general area and catch fish all day. Either way we always had a great time on the water. You can book online, send me a text, call or email to book a trip. Before you do take a look at some of our guests great catches!
- September Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach