The Redfish are schooling up around Charleston harbor and the Isle of Palms. Eddie and Bob took a pass on a downtown carriage ride and joined me for a recent Fishing Charter instead. We immediately found several large schools of Redfish on the flats. Both of these anglers had the opportunity to cast artificials to tailing fish for most of the day, boating over 20 reds including a 12 pound fish that inhaled Eddie’s soft plastic jerk bait. As a bonus we had these waters and the fish practically to ourselves. Book a fishing charter with me now for some rod bending action!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC