The Charter Fishing in Charleston continues to hit it’s winter stride with Redfish schooling up in large numbers. Recent mild weather and light winds have created some epic opportunities for anglers to get on the fish. Tim and Chris were visiting with family and recently joined me for a fishing charter. These guys went toe to toe with a school of reds for nearly 4 full hours, boating fish after fish on soft plastic jerk baits including this beast that Chris caught that went over 30 inches! Join me for a charter soon to get in on some of the best fishing of the year!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC