There is plenty of fish rod bending going on lately as multiple species provide plenty of opportunities for local anglers. From Redfish, Bluefish and Speckled Trout to Shark, Mackerel and Flounder there is more than enough to keep a person busy. Our guests have had many great days on the water with dozens of fish boated of all sizes and kinds. Big Bull Redfish are being caught in all the usual places. Sharks are providing some great rod bending action. The flats are full of shrimp and finger mullet which keeps all the inshore fish on the prowl. Give me a call or book online to set your time up to enjoy this great time of year first hand. I can be reached at 843-696-4231.
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC