Folly Beach Fishing has held up well with my charters producing plenty of Redfish and Trout. Bill from NJ booked a Folly Beach fishing charter right after the storm came by. Bill is a skilled angler and wanted to cast artificial baits at cruising Redfish. We found a school of fish and he went to work boating several Reds, the largest at 10 lbs. As a bonus he also landed some Trout and Flounder, giving him an inshore slam on a day when most people were glad they stayed inside. Bills flight back to NJ was cancelled so he booked a Fishing Charter with me to fish the Charleston Harbor. Again he connected on some nice reds. Book a Folly Beach or Charleston fishing Charter with me today to get in on the action!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC