The charter fishing in Folly Beach continues to offer anglers of every skill level and preference plenty of opportunities to put fish in the boat. Redfish and Trout are cooperating on the flats and in creeks on both artificial and live bait. Cut bait is working well during slack tides for those fishing during those times. Recent charters had fish in the boat over 10 pounds with larger fish not uncommon. Take advantage of the great fishing, mild weather and solitude the off season has to offer and book a charter today!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC