Our fishing charters focused on Folly Beach this week as fishing and weather conditions favored that area. Anglers of all ages and as far away as Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas caught some nice Redfish and Trout. These fish were caught on artificial baits, mud minnows and cut crab and mullet. We saw some very large schools of quality fish and though they sometimes had a case of lockjaw with the right presentation and patience we would eventually get a few to eat. Jeff an angler from Charlotte NC had the weeks largest fish so far with a 13 pound Red that went over 31 inches. He did an excellent job of fighting that fish on light tackle. Congratulations to all my great anglers this week on boating some very nice fish! For my future anglers call me soon so I can get you on the best tides for your trip. Let’s go fishing!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC