Folly Beach Charter Fishing remains hard to beat! Tim, Phil and Garnett battled a monster tide and dirty water on their 6 hour Folly Beach fishing trip today, but these guys had fish coming into the boat regardless. They caught over 16 reds including a tough 10 lb fish that gave Garnett quite a fight! It was his personal best! Phil landed his largest fish ever as well, a fat 9 lb Red! This group fished flats, grass and docks and hooked up in each location on mud minnows and cut mullet. Nice job guys!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC