I have been running charter fishing trips from Folly Beach and Kiawah to Isle of Palms and the Charleston harbor lately. We have been catching Redfish and Trout on a regular basis using mud minnows, Z-Man lures, DOA lures and a host of cut bait. We have been doing better closer to low tide. I have been trying to fish the last two hours of the outgoing tide and the first two hours of the incoming tide. It seems that the bait sits in any warm water pockets it can find and the Trout and Reds are not far behind. Sometimes we have had to run around a bit to find active fish but when we do we can usually set down and work on them for quite awhile. The fishing continues to be productive so get in touch with me to come on out. Happy Holidays!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC