This is a great time of year to be Deep Sea fishing and Charter fishing in Charleston! The waters around Folly Beach, Charleston and Isle of Palms have come alive with bait recently and many of the summer game fish have come inshore and nearshore to feast on the action. Our mild winter has kept the water a little warmer than usual so it looks like we are going to enjoy an early start to our usual summer action. Our charters are catching Speckled Trout, Redfish, Black Drum, Sheepshead and Flounder from the inlets to the backwaters on a variety of cut and live baits. Sharks and Big Bull Redfish are showing themselves in greater numbers on a daily basis. The reef fishing has been good with nice sized Sheepshead, Black Sea Bass, Spanish Mackerel and plenty of other species showing up to keep our fishing charters busy.For the more experienced anglers soft plastics and jigs have provided plenty of light tackle hits. From here through the end of the summer there will be plenty of fish to target and catch for those wanting a tug at the end of the line. With trips starting at $400 for up to 3 people there is a lot of reasons to get out and have some fun. Give me a call, book online or send me an email or text today to get on the schedule!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC