Charleston fishing and Folly Beach fishing in May! By this time of year our fishing charters are seeing big Bull Redfish, Sharks, Flounder, Spanish Mackerel, Speckled Trout, Black Drum and Sheepshead on a daily basis. We have been fishing in the creeks a little less and spending more time fishing the grasslines and Jetties. Warm water and plenty of natural bait has all our local game fish feeding on a more consistent basis. Deep Sea and nearshore fishing charters have been catching Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, Amberjack and a variety of Snapper and other bottom fish on the offshore reefs and trolling spots in 70 to 100 ft of water. This is a great time of year for all kinds of fisherman. From beginners of any age to seasoned anglers we will be able to put together a great experience for you. I suggest you make your reservations as early as possible. The schedule is filling up! Call, text or book online!
- Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach, September report
- Charleston Fishing Charters and Folly Beach Fishing Charters August reports
- Charleston fishing and Folly Beach fishing charters
- Charleston Deep Sea Fishing and Folly Beach Fishing charters
- Charleston Fishing and Folly Beach Fishing in May!