Fishing in Charleston has been great this week! My Charters have been alternating between Charleston harbor and Folly Beach. Both places have produced good catches of Redfish and a few Trout. The Redfish and Trout have been hitting artificials when the water is clear and low. Cut or live bait is producing more fish when there is moving water. We consistently have boated fish over 10 pounds and Thursdays charter found us catching reds nearly every cast for the last hour. Throw on a jacket and join us for some of the best fishing of the year!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC