William, Carrie and Bill decided to do a little charter fishing to celebrate Carrie’s birthday. We hit the water just at the start of the incoming tide. These guys were ready for the fish to show themselves as they casted soft plastic baits on jig heads towards the bank. As we came up on some oysters we saw the pushes and swirls of Redfish. Carrie and Bill struck first with big fish on the line, Bills shook loose after a long fight but Carrie landed this 9 lb red. William hooked up soon after on this fat 12 lb stud! After the water flooded the grass our attention turned to trout. They boated over 20 trout in short order and decided to call it a day! Another great day of Rod Bending charter fishing in Charleston!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC