Inshore charter fishing has been great this week as the much anticipated influx of bait has everyone at the dinner table. Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead and a few Flounder landed in the boat as sunshine warmed the shallow water. The fish, though still a little finicky at times cooperated more often than not and could be seen feeding on tiny shrimp and glass minnows. Small artificial baits like a Z-Man soft plastic and cut baits such as mullet and shrimp produced some hefty bites and some memorable catches. Things only get better from here so get yourself on my schedule to come out and join me. While you are thinking of that perfect date take a look at this weeks great anglers!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC