Seems like winter finally caught up with us over the past several days as high winds, cooler temperatures and rain swept into the area. We had to reschedule a few trips but all was not lost. When we were able to get out we were mostly greeted by cooperative fish and customers still boated Redfish on traditional cut and live bait in addition to striking soft plastics baits like the Z-Man Smokey Shad. We should have most of winter behind us now and we have some great tides coming our way. Here are a few pics from recent trips. It’s a great time to book a trip to save those hot slots as the fish begin to think spring! Get in touch with me now to save your date.
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC