The Harbor, Isle of Palms and the Wando River all fished great as I picked these guys up at Shem Creek and we slipped into the Wando River to make a few passes at the fish. Our strategy paid off immediately as the guys started casting popping corks. They were bringing Trout, Flounder and Redfish to the boat every couple of casts. We made a move as the tide changed and found more fish on the flats. The schools were eagerly inhaling shrimp and mullet as they chased bait fish all around us. It was exciting to be in on the feeding frenzy! There are many more days like that left. Book your trip now and get in on the fun!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC