Charleston fishing remains strong and Isle of Palms Fishing continues to produce nice quality fish. Even though we had high winds and muddy water in places the fish continue to feed well in typical fall fashion. Redfish, Trout and Flounder are aggressively hitting artificial baits, shrimp, mud minnows and fly’s. Mike from Minnesota caught this nice Redfish and Trout as Hurricane Sandy passed us. The wind was blowing 25 gusting to 30. Not wanting to force him to go in such blustery conditions, we spoke before the trip and he told me “back home this would be a considered a nice day” so off we went. We found plenty of fish in 1 to 5 ft of water and he landed his first red on a artificial bait, a Z-Man soft plastic Smokey Shad. Book your trips now as the calendar is filling up!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC