We have enjoyed some very mild weather in Charleston and Folly Beach this fall and that has kept the fish and fisherman happy! That in conjunction with some early and mid day low tides has Redfish and Trout feeding aggressively. We have caught fish this week in all local waters from dead low up to the top of the tide. Hungry reds were caught in the grass on mullet, crab and artificials. We also found quality fish on flats and docks. Another fun fish we have been targeting has been the Sheepshead. These scrappy fighters can be found around heavy structure like rock jetties and dock pilings. They are adept at bait stealing but once you get the hang of feeling the bite you will be in for good little tussle. We have good tides coming up and the fishing should continue to provide plenty of action for people who want to get out on the water. Come on out, it’s still not too late to catch the your biggest fish of the year!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC