Grab a light jacket and meet me down at the dock, the fall bite has started! Big Redfish, shark, Trout, Blues, Spanish mackerel and even Tarpon are making a showing as cooler water has all the fish eating! We have scored big fish for the last few weeks and some true giants have been caught including a 24 lb red by 11 year old Justin Whaley of North Augusta GA. Get in on some of the hottest action of the year by booking your trips between now and December 20th. Weekends book up fast but there are plenty of days on the schedule left to fish. I hope to see you on the deck soon!
- August is a big fish month for Charter fishing in Charleston and Folly Beach!
- July Charter fishing report for Charleston and Folly Beach
- June fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- May charter fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach
- Charter Fishing forecast for Charleston and Folly Beach SC